Sunday, November 14, 2010

Daddy's Got His Jean Paul Gaultier Parfum All Over The House

Parents are always the major problem for all of us teenagers, why? Because they don't understand us that is. Yes, I have younger sister who's kinda bitchy to me, blame on her brilliant brain! She's really smart, knows what to say or do, now this is fucking unfair. Unfair because I lose on every arguments, even with my parents. But now, everything will change. I tried to answer back every time when they're wronging me or in every arguments. I don't know, I think I should stood up, and stop myself from being a coward - not coward actually - or stupid. I should try to say something that would make them think I'm not afraid of you mom and dad, and so I did. I started answering them back. This is something good, but i have to do this, I'm not a 6 years old girl who puts on innocent face and being wronged by them, I'm sick and tired of being obedient all the time, I shall now stand on my own.


All right, I think I should stop whining about my parents, since I don't really care that much. So, daddy smells so good with his Jean Paul Gaultier, I don't know which collection it is in, but it smells really great. I really do hope I live in the US, just because there's 4 seasons there and you don't wear uniforms to school. That is the greatest thing for the kids who lives in Indonesia, I guess. I wanna wear Dolce & Gabbana's scarf, Burberry Prorsum's black leather coat, Dries Van Noten's dress, Dior high heel boots, and a Chanel purse. This is what I call heaven! And I'm going to pursue this very dream of mine, hopefully I could be a successful business woman in the future.

Stop stop stop, I'm really thinking so far, from parents to fashion attire to successful business woman. Really, I am dreaming HUGE.


First Semester exam is coming soon, just a couple of weeks away. And I haven't really studied THAT much, and I'm still here, shitting around like a mother fucker. History paper is held on this Thursday, that's just too fast is it? Well, my History teacher will be going home to her hometown, she's gonna get married soon. I wish her good luck and happy wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment