Sunday, November 14, 2010

When Freedom is Prison

I don't have the fucking freedom to post and write whatever I want to, cause someone's afraid that i might become bad.
I don't have the fucking freedom to make friends, cause someone's afraid that I might end up lost with them.
I don't have the fucking freedom to go to a party - a birthday party in fact - and I've got a fucking curfew! Cause someone's worried that himself wouldn't feel good if I go home at 10pm.
I don't have the fucking freedom to do what I wanna do, cause someone thinks I might do something bad or make him upset.
I don't have the fucking freedom to express myself, cause someone thinks it's bad.
I don't have the fucking freedom to wear what I wanna wear, cause someone thinks my outfit is too open - for Christ sake please, I know it myself which is short which is not.
I don't have the fucking freedom to be free.

Yes I am fucking controlled by my closest human being around me. I don't wanna waste my 16 for those unimportant, unreasonable NO FREEDOM shits! Why? *sob* but this is not entirely his fault, I should blame myself for not being mean and selfish enough to pursue my dreams and freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment