Thursday, December 16, 2010

Death is peaceful, live is difficult.

h e l l o


Then again, someone here is whining about how boring the holiday is, no car, no cash, there's nothing I could do much about it. But I have my parents and my boyfriend to keep me un-boring, and I'm not really sure if they could do that. Dad must be really tired or busy with work and me being a good considerate daughter, I've decided to leave him with his work and take me out when he's free. While my boyfriend is always unavailable due to cash and transportation problem. Now I'm so screwed. Note that I'm not the one who loves money huh! I don't care if he doesn't have a car or cash, I want his time baby!


I would want to attend some parties somehow, or make one myself and invite my friends. But I surely know, organizing a party is really tiring and busy, and that I'm really short of cash now, how can throw a party?! OH NO I'm stuck in my house hoping that my boyfriend has the transportation to take me out, you know catch some movies, popcorns, some meals or anything, as long as I'm outside, my boring could decrease up to 80% maybe. SO, yeah, I hope the following days won't bore me much.

No comments:

Post a Comment