Friday, December 10, 2010

Too much to ask, too much to care, too much to ignore.

"You gotta give me some answers.." - Bella Swan, Twilight.

How I wish my holidays aren't this boring. LOL this is bad. I've been going to the same malls all over Batam with my dad, didn't seem to find anything interesting. Oh, I watched Narnia yesterday with dad, in 3D. It is sooo amazing! You guys should go watch though, it's really worth it. Anyways, since this is Skandar Keynes' last movie in Narnia, he's the Edmund guy. I personally love the whole idea of this movie, and watching them grow up, it's really amazing, bah! LOL I'm talking like a mother!

Anyways, I've been thinking a lot about family picnic, but i can't think where are we gonna have it. It's really complicated here. I don't know. I wanna spend my time having fun with my family - whoo I'm such a family girl huh? - watching movies or dine outside but I wanna spend my time with my boyfriend too. OH NO, I'm rumbling and bubling and lalala-ing. Sorry readers, this is how I am.

Anndd, I got it all planned out with my boyfriend, for tomorrow. We're going to hang in a mall, catch a movie - Narnia again i hope, have our lunch at Pizza Hut. I just wanna have fun tomorrow, since we've been arguing about some stupid problem. 

WHY ARE MY POST SO RANDOM?!

No comments:

Post a Comment