Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm never perfect and I don't wanna be perfect.

Hello again strangers, it's good to be blogging again.

          Diesel underwear adds, super cute!

I am so freakingly sorry for not being to update my blog in such a long time. As y'all know, I'm having a first term exam and it quite kept me busy reading and studying my books, so I don't have this much time to blog. No, exams aren't done yet, till tomorrow! Tomorrow's the last day of exam and school will resume at 6th January, can't wait. Now I'm fucking bubling about everything, ya can't tell how excited I am for the holidays. But I'm pretty sure that my holiday's gonna suck, boring and dead, at least I don't have to wake up at 6.30 in the morning. So, where and how you guys gonna spend your holiday? I bet it's gonna be fun.



I think I screwed my papers! I didn't study much, I spend my time shitting around tweeting when I'm not supposed to! I just don't understand why did my tweeting mood came back when I should be in my desk memorizing shits. Well, everything depends on the guard - guard, because he/she watches us during the exam - y'all know why, screw you if you don't! And of course there are some teachers who i would like kill, cause they won't even let us blink our eyes! Well, not really like that, but it's somehow like that. Now I'm bubling again. Grr!

Anyways, it's really fun to work together and break some rules, who wouldn't do that? Even Hermione said "it's fun right, breaking rules".

No comments:

Post a Comment