Thursday, December 16, 2010

Welcome to Townsville and love is in the air.

"What did we  tell you about stealing, Mojo Jojo." - The Power Puff Girls.

what happened to them nuns?

What happened to me either? I feel so dead, unalive. UGH this is really bad. So, yea, I've been wondering about what to do and where to go but things never come out right, holidays' are supposed to be happy and spending my day outside, hanging out with my friends and so on. But the good thing is, a friend of mine, Michelle Adriana, she's coming to my house soon for a make up class, I can see how excited she is cause she really likes eyeliner and stuff, ad she wants me to teach her, YAY Imma make up tutor now!

 Blair and Elle Fowler

I've been watching their videos, all day since holiday started, cause I'm never bored watching them and I don't know why. Much probably because they're funny and really sweet, reviewing products and make up tutorials. OH they are the best!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment