Thursday, December 16, 2010

I must never probe your existant

All dates are official


Yesterday, is bad. Cause my boyfriend took me out to the mall, well, as promised. And something bad happened. His sister called and needs him to fetch her cause her boyfriend is unable to do that. It was planed, well planed that he'd take me home at 6 something pm, and at 3 pm, he had to take me home. Which is sad. And no, I'm not angry, just upset that we haven't really met in days and finally we have the chance to go out together and it's ruined. I don't blame him nor I blame anyone, just felt uneasy and hard to deal with this feeling. I know I know, I'm pathetic. I'm not being a crybaby or anything, but this happened for so many times and I can't remember exactly how many times. This is sad. He yet promised me that he'd take me out again either today or tomorrow, he said he promised. Anddd, he spent his day today with his family, but I'm ok cause I know there's another promise for tomorrow. Then again, he said he couldn't take  me out tomorrow, I don't really know when again. It's really about the promise though.

No comments:

Post a Comment