Friday, December 10, 2010

Maybe sometimes it's because of, us.

Nijiko Suryadikara
 

trust me you don't look stupid.

 Nijiko, she's ma babe. So, we knew each other since grade 2, and that would be 10 years something of friendship. I wouldn't say we're bestfriends, we're just close and we do understand each other more than anyone does. TRUST ME. Anyways, she could be a nerd if she wants to, I don't know man, but I feel like she studies a lot well maybe it's because I don't really study or what LOL. She stresses herself for wanting to be in the top 3 - Nijiko, that's not healthy - and sometimes I would say "don't stress that much".


We don't seem to like something in common except arts, she's really good at drawing!

Now I'm at lost for words, I don't seem to be creative enough blogging. OH NO I hate myself. Anyways, read her blog Cast The Spotlight for more stories of us, titled Nicole Lorenza.

Lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment