Friday, December 10, 2010

She is as beautiful as a princess. She is smart. She is the one who let's me down.

I love you, I love you, I love you, Beatrice.


Beatrice, what a beautiful name. Let me introduce, she is my 10 years old little sister. Read my title again and you might ask why she lets me down. Well, we fight and argue everyday, yes, everyday. She's really good at talking back to me and parents when we nag at her. She'd ask me silly questions when she knew the answer, isn't this annoying? OH it so is.. And I love to bite her fingers HAHA I know this fucking silly, but I do love her fingers, small but chubby, it's really tasty. We'd hit quite well when we're playing some games either in my iTouch or her DS, we both would laugh and share some crazy opinions and argue a lil bit.

  
BUT, if she's nicer and kind-er to me, I'd be really nice to her I SWEAR. I'd buy her stuff she likes everytime I go out. I'd help her dress every morning. I'd watch Barbie with her anytime she wants to. I really wish this could happen somehow, cause she's really adorable, but she's just too annoying and naughty to dote for. I hate her for being this way and this makes me think that I'm a bad sister. I enjoy fooling her either. Am I a bad sister? I guess not huh?


Another confession, I really wanna hug her sometimes, especially when she cries, but I don't have the guts to do that. Well, at the very least I tried to calm her down. HAHA such a good sister me. OH NO NO NO I wouldn't want my family to read this post, I'd be really embarrassed. I hope everything will turn out smoothly between us.



No comments:

Post a Comment